Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry, Merry Christmas!


Davis and his ballacopter

Ava on her new bicycle and Davis on his new rocket from Grammie & Grandpa!


The night before Christmas


We had a wonderful Christmas this year and it was especially fun since it was Davis' first Christmas and also the first year that Ava understands who Santa really is! Davis loved getting some toys of his own and not Ava's hand-me-downs. Ava was very excited when she came downstairs to see everything Santa had left her, but was a bit overwhelmed! I think we'll do Christmas over a few days or even a week next year. She loved her bicycle and was even more excited when I brought out Sean's bicycle that I surprised him with. Davis' favorite toy is something that we almost returned since we weren't sure he would use it, but his wooden ballacopter that was handmade was his very favorite toy!