Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Big Girl!

Ava has gotten very chatty and has started asking lots and lots of questions!! She's talking in complete sentences too! Here are a few of the funny things she has said lately:

- We went to dinner tonight and as I was putting her in the car, she looked up in the sky and asked, " Where's the moon?"

- As I was getting ready for a meeting last night, she came upstairs and told me that she needed some "mame-up". At first I wasn't sure what she was saying, but she pointed to the closet that I keep some make-up in and said she needed mame-up!! It was so cute!!

-Changing diapers is not high on her list of favorite things, so whenever I ask her to change her diaper, she will say, "No, thank you."

-I promise this is the last one, but yesterday when we were on our way to school, I gave her a baggy of cheerios because I didn't think she had eaten enough breakfast at home. She tried some and said, "Mommy, these are yucky!"