Sunday, February 03, 2008

I've been tagged!

My friend Monda tagged me.....

Finish the sentence with the 1st thought that comes to your mind.

I know....that I am lucky to have a wonderful husband!
I believe...everything happens for a reason.
I fought....with Ava about holding her hand when we're walking in the street.
I am angered....when people are not nice.
I love....when Ava gives me hugs!
I need....to finish decorating our baby boy's room!
I take....naps sometimes when Ava is napping.
I hear....the washer and dryer in the background.
I drink....a lot of lemonade.
I hate....when people honk their horns since we live on a busy street.
I use....my new gps system when I get lost, which is often!
I want.....to have a healthy baby boy!
I like.....to entertain and plan parties, shop and decorate the house!
I feel....happiest when I'm with Ava and Sean!
I wear...leggings most of the time because that is what is most comfortable right now at 33 weeks pregnant!
I left...my job at MIT to stay home with Ava!
I do.....love watching Sean with Ava!
I hope...having two kids is not too hard!
I dream....of Ava growing up.
I drive...a Mercedes wagon.
I listen....to the Wiggles cd everyday in the car.
I type...sort of fast.
I think....about details.
I need...to organize our closets!
I wish...my hair was long again!
I am....really tired, but I haven't been sleeping that well lately!
I regret....some of the things I promise sometimes.
I care....about my family.
I should....be more patient sometimes.
I am....excited about meeting our baby boy!
I said..."Mommy loves you" to Ava when I tucked her in tonight.
I wonder....what Ava is thinking in her little head.
I changed....after graduating from college.
I cry....when I have a very bad day.
I lose....receipts all the time.
I leave...the lights on in the house a lot.